Rotoscope : Last Dance.. Im falling for you.
Improved version:




I created this Rotoscope based on  the movie Step up:Last dance. I am pleased with the finish product and from this project I have developed a whole new level  of appreciation for animation. When we began learning Rotoscope in class I was tentative and I had no clue how  I was going to be able to create this. But after a few workdays in class, I began to understand how to operate the video timeline on Photoshop. For the music I also converted a youtube video into  a mp3 and I edited the song to the exact part that  I wanted. I feel that the music goes seamlessly with the movements of the dancers. In the future I wish that I can actually create a longer video because the results are beautiful. Although it takes a long time to put together.





Comments